<body>
break-up tales
Saturday, June 20, 2009

I must say ms. allie was right one point with this one, it just bring me to happiness that im not the only one thinking and going throught the same thing shes talking about. Pshh just last night this problem came to play and im happy i have some good insight on the whole thing. After a good talk with all my main bitches this just took the cake. Allie frm one fashionista to another your real inspiration from your career to just being you, and i admire all the goals you acomplished. You just made me admire you even more with all the good sense of reasoning you give out. but just as allie says "do you". girls always tend to lose them self after a break-up even the aftermath 6 months later, always keep ya ground up and treat yourself to a lil something, something girls. Creating goals after a certain break up can just inpower you to do so much better for yourself and in the long run find that special someone. I dont wanna bag on my guys but its true you guys could just go to a club and forget everything when a "donkey" comes in the way lol. females just rank up on making yourself feel better cause being down about something you lost will just make you lose other things and at this state you cant lose anymore. Im a independent sexy lady who got her own and still is & a man can just add to my list of happiness but it sure doesnt make them my main focus in life or make me. Girls , guys come and go but ya female swagg and pride stays with you so dont feel like a guy can fill your void.

GIRLS RULE GUYS ARE FOOLS.

(no offense to my best guys friend out there)

just advice ya homies to treat a lady with the up most respect.

SHOUT OUT TO CHELLE FOR POSTING THE VID. cause if it wasnt for you this post wouldnt be possible. Special thanks to allie for knowing what shes talking about your awesome.

with love' Diana V



Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents