<body>
who ya wanna be? me ?
Monday, July 13, 2009

Theres so much to say about this topic & right about now im pretty fed up with something , won't say excatlly what im mad about but hopefully in this post you"ll get the picture. So here it goes: CORNBALLS in other words, posers, wannabe's, & the sometimes "hypebeast", more or like "single white female" oh how they annoy me . . . most of the time there the stress who bring me pimples. I'm just a firm believer in being yo' self, making a name by being YOURSELF and no one else just being YOU & making your self someone other people can look up to, admire at that. People having role models is a good thing i think, but having someone emulate everything there "role model" is doing is just plain scray.
Granted my situation has made me come to this. . . Im ok with people looking up to me , thats something i would be grateful for. But having someone take ideas i've pointed out and somehow turn it as there own is SO NOT KOOL. i hate to sound like a lil kid but the plain copy cat chick who try's to copy eveything i have, Home girl wants to be somewhat like me up to the point that they try so hard to perfect it. its sad none the less and i dont mind it , but when chick acts like its all her 100% then thats what brings me off the roof. its like who you trying to be here you or just me ? cause my life is no different then yours . Just the thing that ticks me off is how much work "said chick" puts in to be some form of "Cool". you cant live two lives ! you cant be someone on the internet that is nowhere near the person you are in real life...that doesnt give you a right to go said persons (my) page and copy and paste every update i make , it doesnt work that way. you cant make my life yours even tho somehow internet can make it seem that way.
I try to look at it this way, at least i have someone interested in everything i do like a fan but one on nifty speed & when i mean everything i mean the INS & OUTS of my life, school,lovelife-past present & future, likes, dislikes, career choice, the DEFINITION OF ME! "tell her i called & i want my look back"-Hellz Bellz. I just cant fathom how this girl desnt quite like me and then try to look like me at the sametime btw isnt even a friend barely even acquaintances. its just the whole single white female theory up and running & i wonder when it will spot.

only advice i can give said chick is you will fail , so stop cause only person to be best at being me is ultimately The bitch typing the whole blog. me, DIANA V. so dont fake the funk you dont have to lie to kick it at the very least

(shout out to all the kool cats keeping it real & being themselves).

P.s. post was just to express my inner thoughts and address an issue in my personal life with girls copying & pasting my written lit.? smh .

with love' - Diana V.


Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents