<body>
Down in the dumps
Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've been depressed this whole week, & frankly I'm pretty pissed that I
have to hide my depression from the world I've had a smile on the whole
time when the sad part of it all is it was all fake. The thing that
sucks is I really don't know who to point fingers at or what , one day
I'm sad ova love then the next I'm mad at myself, my family, rarely
friends cause I feel I'm alone in this heartless world. So the only
route I know to take is blaming lil ol' me on everything , its like I'm
mad at myself for everything like me not pushing my self away from
heartbreak & not listening . Also I wanna do something with my life &
when I'm being lazy or going out like crazy I'm trying to find time for
my career tho I'm just a teenager I think big & the only way to grasp my
dreams is to do something ! Not just sit around hoping ill just get what
I want like BAM, cause life isn't like that. The term coldest bitch , I
understand now cause I'm freezing in mid summer brrrr. Boys & there
childish anticts on how love is just piss me off , one thing I've
concluded is guys are afriad to love point blank so they settle for lust
when love is staring them right in there face. I'm just trying to find
ways to leaving you behind , Cause I'm tired of always glancing back for
a couple & then I'm caught in the spell youve cast. I'm tring to find
some fairy dust to quit your shit word up - my tuff talk .

Diana Vee. / dipped in sauce I floss


Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents