but to the wrong person who claimed the love but never really owned up
to it or showed it, what so ever. So I've been taking these steps (my
own steps) to get away from my past love & finally Move on, after 4
years of an unhealthy type of love:
1. Never feel like your obligated to hold on love or the person you
love, because if it was really meant to be faith can work its magic
sooner or later. Just give it time don't force any meet ups or sit
downs. Let everything come to you.
2. Cut off all ties, its really the only way. It Sucks but it has to be
done. Think of it this way if your "love" really wants to contact you
they would do anything to find you & not give up.
3. Don't spare your "love's" feelings over yours, sometimes you have to
do what's bests for you & sometimes their not the best thing for you.
4. Don't give in to there [guilt game], this game is used to turn the
tables on you & not the person your accusing. It messes with your head &
soon your just bag yourself for not truly saying what you wanted to in
the 1st place.
5. Days, weeks, Months, & years all help mend a broken place in your
heart. Its your time to heal there's never a time limit.
6. Don't give up on you, keep your self up & always dress to impress
cause no one can be the reason for your impeccable style, they where
just a push to go all out.
7. When things look up, don't go back down when your "love" comes back
in the picture. They shouldn't be the collaspe of your success.
8. Gifts shouldn't be thrown away just put under the bed & taken out
after a few months, that's what I feel.
9. Forget the good times, remember the bad. if there were more good
times then everything would of been different.
10. You can still love your love but sometimes "what's love got to do
with it" right ? You can still live your life the best of your abilities
with great friends & great people around you. Along this road you will
find happiness with either a new love or old if he is worthy for your
Diana Vee. / dipped in sauce I floss