<body>
Dear drama mama
Thursday, October 29, 2009

I hate how things come down to this ! Like come on ? Blog backlash ?
Seriously. What I cant quiet fathom is this sudden insight on me, my
life, what I feel & what you think I "want". What did I do for the a
whole blog page deticated to ME & my troubles which you apparently have
no part of. Yeah your advice was cute and all but your facts aren't str8
you really don't know even if you try so hard you can't understand the
situation I was put in. This wasn't a one night thing its been going on
since we've met I don't chase guys that's not me cause that's the least
of my worries in life, but then again you don't know me your judgement
is far from the person I really am. As a respect I don't talk to him, &
moved on with my life just cause I don't rant around saying who I'm
speaking to doesn't mean I don't have anyone I choose to stay focused
cause my future is what it really comes down to me & that's what I want.
No not a guy, not love & not a fight cause just as you stated the past
is the past.
Not everyone can be just friends with there ex & oh I've tried the one
who pursued was "mr. Nice guy" hmph so you think he is. You don't know
the history, you don't know me, you think you know him, you don't know
anything that went on when you weren't in the picture there so much
beyound it & things that yeah haven't had that closure tho I tried
closing it he keeps opening it right back when he has the chance. I
shouldn't be one to blame cause it takes two not just one. Ever wondered
why he didn't say "lets stop" ? Its sad that it was me saying stop &
that it wasn't right. The one to have you in the back of there mind ?
Case & point is I don't want him & he was neva a priority. Maybe the
problem isn't me, just a case of insercurity of some sort which idk why
you have that :/ I shouldn't be put thru this drama cause I really don't
want this, all of this is really, how you say it POINTLESS. Its sad that
it has come down to this the whole blog to blog shit but w.e. If this is
the only way to communicate then so be it hun.

Love, the problem put down to rest [DianaV.]
- Dianavee



Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents