<body>
Get to know me, TAG. This ones for my lovely followers!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First off I must say sorry for the lack of post lately, I have lots of
drafts which need to be fixed up a bit & after that's complete ill post
them up. But to it make up I decided to post up a TAG I've gotten from a
fellow follower via message. Here you go:


1. How old are you:
17 but soon to be a legal 18 year old woot woot!

2. When where you born?:
January 31, 1992/ winter gal

3. Eye color?:
dark br-iz-own

4. Hair Color?: dark brown, no such thing as natural black hair / with a
dash of blond highlights

5. Are you the only child?:
nope, I have 2 older sisters

6. Nieces/nephew?:
yes, two nieces & one nephew but there not babies anymore :(

7. Where did your first kiss happen?:
movie theaters. <3

8. Favorite drink:
caramel macchiato frm starbucks

9. Do you drink?:
time to time. but when I do I get down with the get haha

10. Do you smoke?:
nope never did & prbly never will

11. What are you wearing right now?:
comfy home gear. sweats & screen tee

12. Favorite Color?:
any shade of blue

13. Most Missed memory:
hmmm that's a tuff one...I'm kinda stuck on a catch 22.

14. Right or left handed?:
Funny story, when I was younger I was a lefty but then my teachers made
me write with my right hand. so sadly I'm a righty. but I cut paper with
my left lol

15. Converse or nike shoes:
both / I mix it up a bit

16. Computers or videogames?:
I'm a videogames nerd & very computer savy!

17. Do you have a license?:
nope just a permit

18. Do you like your picture taken?:
yeah but when I'm caught off guard. I like thoes pictures taken within a
great moment.

19. Favorite smell:
britney spears fantasy perfume.

20. Last person you got mad at?:
haha can't say. there's about 3 people I'm not happy with.

21. Ever put tin foil on your teeth and pretend that they were grills?:
lol no sadly. there's always 2mm tho

22. Do you like going to the movies?:
yes with groups or with a special someone

23. Do you have a job?:
of course I've had quite a few. I get $$$ ahhh

24. Have you been in love:
I like to think so, yes I have.

25. who is your crush?: haha quite a few.

26. Has a guy ever told you I love you? If so where & when?:
Yes. at a park & some where between 3 a.m.

27. Are your parents still married?: yessiry :)

28. Eyeliner or mascara?:
both !

29. What color are you nails right now if painted?:
a pinkish purple.

30. Biggest mistake recently?:
letting things get to me. which led me to break myself down, I'm too
hard on myself at times. & giving into something that wasnt real.

31. If you could be anything in the world what would it be?:
a very succssful fashion/business savy young lady with a great career .

32. Ever met someone famous? If so who & when?:
chris brown & julez santana back in 2006 actually spoke to them which
was cool. Russell simons actually took a pic with him but lost the
memory card lmao. & a lot more others when I went to the VMA's in 06 in
the lil fan stand thing not in the actual radio city building, outside
of it. & last but not least Rihanna :)

33. Action or love movies:
love, typical girl answer lol

34. Favorite breakfast food?:
platanos :) with side eggs & fries

35. Do you think that the world is coming to its end soon like in the
next 20 years?:
idk I try to not think about that. I wanna live life with no timeline.
That's why I don't watch thoes movies when the world comes to an end.

36. What are you listening to right now:
I was listening to rihanna but shuffle switched it to
Kid Cudi-embrace the martian lol.

37. what is your favorite season?:
fall. great mixing & matching for fashion

38. Favorite holiday?:
new years

39. Where did you get your name from?:
from princess diana lol well that's what my mom tells me.

40. What is your full name?:
Diana Carolyn Vela

What do yout think about ...
41. Kissing on the first date?:
Um I go more for the 2nd or 3rd.

42. Dating more than one person at the same time?:
I take that as Dirty lol

43. Saying "I heart u"?:
To a friend fine, to a girlfriend/boyfriend ummm not cutting it.

44. Haters ?
If I wrote about this topic ill prbly be here for hrs, this like many
things out in the world is a sad sickness that has no cure. Not being
fond of someone for a reason not specified is pretty pathetic in my
eyes. If you are are gonna hate, hate for something very bad like hating
a murder. Don't hate just for the simple fact of jealously & insecurity
its not a good look. I stay away from this factor because if I like
someones swagg or choice of appearl I don't hate I go up to & let you
know how cute your top is I don't hate I appreciate love.

First thing that comes to mind

45. Hearts?
Broken

46. Miley Cyrus?
Mariah nicole :) my bff

47. Hate?
Green

48. White wedding chapel?
Say whaaa?!

49. Romance?
Delightful

50. Beach sunsets?
Adorable

51. Myspace?
Whack

52. Ex?
Contemplate

53. Crush?
Hard

54. Italy?
Bella

Have You Ever...

55. Talked on the phone for more than 4 hours straight with a boyfriend
or girlfriend?: yes, fell asleep too which ran up my phone bill.

Have You Ever...

56. Kissed a person on the forehead?
No, they kissed me on mine.

57. Tried to recreate the spaghetti scene from the movie Lady and the
Tramp?
No but I want to.

58. Fell infront of people?
Haha, yeahh this one time in middle school .

59. Styled someone ?
Yeah my friends, I love knowing there taste in cloths then I work my
magic :)

60. Helped your best friend out ?
Always I try to the best of my abilities, case closed no questions
asked. :D
with lots of love, Diana V. ♥



Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents