<body>
How to deal on valentine's day as a single gal.
Sunday, February 14, 2010

Being single on valentines is a hard thing to deal with. Everything reminding you why love is an importance to you and why your still looking. Valentines day may seem much more like hype to you as it does to me. What some people don't understand is that just cause were single doesn't mean we haven't been asked that million dollar question that day "wanna be my valentine?". Just like me I didn't take up on these offers, my reason is because I'm actually looking for something long term than just a now type thing. I don't wanna tease myself of something I don't have, like a relationship.
So what should you do on this day ? How do you deal with it in a positive way? The don'ts and do's, Here's my list

-don't be down or put down by anyone, its like "don't burst my bubble and I won't burst your's".

-take this day as "one day I'll have this", your motivation not your fall.

-love movies is not recommended, they'll just put you in a sad place.

-go out do something, get a group of gals/guys and just relax take this day as another day.

-don't be misses grinch of valentines day's being bitter doesn't bring positive events.

-nothing wrong with treating your self with some sweets, we all have a sweet tooth ladies!

-don't let this day kill your hopes of finding love just know this year wasn't your time there's always next time.

If you take this day as the mature woman you are then all will be fine. This day will feel like any other day and you could just move on with no bitter attitude once so ever. Grab some gummy bears and enjoy the day :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile


Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents