<body>
Out of the blue
Saturday, February 27, 2010


smile saturdays ! a past pic with my faux (fake) short hair inspired by you guessed it rihanna :)
how to attain this look:

1) take you hair to one side which ever one you like (layers on hair work really well with this)

2) pick up your long layers and quickly put them into a bun cause at the moment we will be working with the short layers and sidebangs.

3) take the side that doesnt have your side bangs and slick it back really tight (it gives that shaved sidehead feel that rihanna has)

4) then tease your short layers and side bangs to give some volume, then pick up the short layers and clip it.
5) take the long layers and create it into a bun (since my hairs medium length the bun i had was really small, longer hair would have a bigger bun.) and dont forget to slick the other side while doing the bun
6) unclip the short layers and volia ! the short layers create a nice short hair look while you longer parts of your hair is hidden somewhat.

and there you have it a quick way to have a new style without the actual cut. Just pure fun, I had lots of people come up and say that my new haircut was cute till i turn and showed them my bun lol but since i had so many people asked me how I did this I decided to post it as a how to ENJOY EVERYONE.




Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents