<body>
Ohhh, Urban dictionary youuu :)
Sunday, April 11, 2010

I received a text from my sis/bff telling me she just read perfect definitions that described me on urban dictionary. And this is what she sent me, she also said there were more but those didn't fit me or suit me at ALL.

1. diana

The most gorgeous girl you have ever seen.

She has big beautiful eyes and she is small but so cute that you want to pick her up (side note* not small at all lol I'm pretty average height)

She smiles all the time and when she smiles it makes you want to smile. (Side note* I do smile a lot lol)

2. Diana
The most amazing girl on earth, perfect and flawless in every way. (Side note* I think this is too extreme, I'm not perfect/flawless my flaws are what make me , me :) and I wouldn't have it any other way. Flaws are beautiful remember that girls!)

3. Diana
An amazing girl that has many good qualities, however is extremely modest about every one of them, including intelligence and beauty. They also are very nice and caring, however only to friends and other special people. They can also have extreme inner beauty that is very hard to find, but when it is found, you realize she is better than any other girl you may meet.

4. Diana
Diana is a very considerate friend and very attractive. She is very modest and reliable. She loves to hang and can make you smile anytime. People always want to hang with her because she's a total blast. Don't mess with Diana though because she will tear you to shreds. She has a heart of gold and likes boys who are sweet yet built. Boys go crazy and want a piece of her. She has a banging body and the most amazing face you have ever seen. She makes everyone happy except for haters who don't even hate her. They're just jealous because Diana has so many friends and followers. She makes sure to get to know everyone. She can make me laugh any day and I just want her to have the best because she's been through a lot in her life. She's the strongest person you will ever meet and you will never forget her. If you're a boy, you want her. If you're a girl, you want to be like her. (Side note* this one was pretty in depth lol)

Sooo Urban dictionary, who writes this stuff? Lol :)

Love, dianav.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile



Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents