<body>
2nd thoughts are put down to rest.
Saturday, July 17, 2010

My 1st week of classes at AI (art institute) of new york city went super well and i've clicked with everyone one of my classmates. Its such a new experience having school 2 days out of the week and actually like what im learning. I love every single class i have and all the homework given to me is a lot but very easy cause i enjoy doing it, it doesn't seem like homework more like perfecting my craft. I must admit i had my doubts on the whole fashion design major and thought how will i make money?, would i love doing it? , will i be good enough?, Is this the major i really want to pursue?, is this the major for me? all these questions came across my mind and this week ive got them answered. My professor for Intro to fashion industry asked us individually why did we chose fashion design as our major? my answer "im a very crafty person, i enjoy the process of making nothing into a beautiful something. Art is also another reason i got into design, ive been an artist since i could remember having paintings up at a museums at the age of 9 and winning many competitions drawing just came natural to me. Art speaks through a painting/sketch/objects and in all honesty a painting on a wall didn't fulfill much of my creative spirit, ive always wanted more of something and this something happened to be fashion. Fashion is another self expression much like an art form to me. fashion allows me to have a walking painting with lots of structure with an organic thought process." this is when i realized that this to me was no joke and im ready to bust ass for my goal and if not achieved i will get something damn near close to it.


Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents