<body>
secrets that linger.
Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear runawayyy luvvv,

you are the moments i live by and wish to re-live. It seems impossible to do and i dont know how to manage, ive learn the lessons of life and more so those of love.

I wish to gather all my happiest moments that I never wanted to end and now time is passing and im losing some. It scares me to know that the person who played a big part of my change, the reason why I changed, the reason why i am the person I am today is soon to be gone and this time for good. I know I have no say in any part but it would be nice to for a change. I knew a big part of growing up comes with major change but damn this is quite fast. with college starting in less than a week i was hoping to start with some sort of ease with things back at home. I was hoping for a communication between us, whom ive lost touch with not cause life has just kept us busy but cause we were strictly not allowed to. she knows,he knows,they know, we all know and most importantly i know that there is some sort of unfinished business on our side.



Profile
La Bella Lost


DianaV.
18 years of age, humble soul with divine skills and hard to read like graffiti. Fashion is my major & art is my life, creativity runs through my blood. Blogging to express my feelings & take on things, kicks major butt on problems and overcomes them with such grace. A badass with a sweetheart enjoy bellas!


Find me on Polyvore

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
June 2014

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration

Comments
drop yo' two cents